MY LEARNING CLOUD AND UKHCA ANNOUNCE E-LEARNING PARTNERSHIP.
Released 26th March 2019
My Learning Cloud Ltd, the leading online learning solution for the health and social care industry, and UKHCA, the national professional association for homecare providers have announced a new strategic partnership.
Through this strategic partnership, which is live from the beginning of April 2019, My Learning Cloud will provide a membership offer and associated benefits for UKHCA's two-thousand members, across the United Kingdom. Those benefits include more than 70 CPD certified courses, and a learning environment that understands the health and social care sector and will manage all learning development interventions for any organisation. Overall, this partnership is a really exciting opportunity for both organisations to really ensure that people are getting great learning and development.
Andrew Heffernan, Membership and Marketing Director at UKHCA said:
"We are keenly aware of the challenge homecare providers face in delivering high quality training to a dispersed workforce at an affordable cost. We are very excited that this partnership offers UKHCA members preferential access to My Learning Cloud's e-learning solutions, as part of a blended learning system for their care teams.
"This partnership will also give us the opportunity to work with our members and My Learning Cloud to identify and produce additional new modules that can further enhance members' training provision".
Steven Embleton, Chief Cloud at My Learning Cloud, said that:
"We're really excited to partner with UKHCA. It's clear to us that UKHCA has an amazing membership base with some great benefits and we're really pleased to become the online learning provider of choice for their members, in order to really put the power of learning and development back into the hands of each of those organisations and provide solutions that will really empower their learners to take responsibility for their development."
Notes to editors
1. United Kingdom Homecare Association (UKHCA) is the professional association for more than 2,000 domiciliary care providers in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
2. As a member-led professional association, UKHCA's mission is to promote high quality, sustainable care services so that people can continue to live at home and in their local community. UKHCA's members agree to abide by the Association's Code of Practice, which can be found at: www.ukhca.co.uk/codeofpractice.aspx.
3. UKHCA represents around a quarter of independent and voluntary sector providers in the UK, and estimates that its member organisations employ over 180,000 homecare workers.
4. UKHCA will continue to run its programme of workshops for members, alongside the e-learning offer from My Learning Cloud. Popular workshops include: Train-the-trainer for Medication, End of Life and Dementia courses.
5. A High resolution royalty-free image of Andrew Heffernan quoted in this release is available at: https://www.ukhca.co.uk/images/highres/heffernan_andrew_20140701_124.jpg
About My Learning Cloud:
6. My Learning Cloud is the market leader in delivering online learning solutions to the Health and Social Care sector, providing cost-effective online learning solutions that organisations can access anywhere, anytime on any device. Their e-learning courses are all CPD accredited and NMDS compliant, and their customisable learning environment supports all forms of learning and is completely configurable to mirror your organisation's learning needs.
7. My Learning Cloud has a proven track record for leading the way when it comes to online learning for the health and social care sector and, according to a recent survey, 97% of their customers would recommend them to another organisation.
8. My Learning Cloud are the first provider to be endorsed by Skills for Care, and supported Skills for Care in writing the endorsement framework that now governs what constitutes good e-learning in the sector.
Contacts for more information:
My Learning Cloud:
Steven Embleton, Chief Cloud
Telephone: 0800 088 6109
Andrew Heffernan, Membership and Marketing Director
Telephone: 07917 847 950